1. Kind of a giant- wearing clothes his brother was wearing at 18 months, and bursting out of them.
2. Almost walking. We’ve taken a few unofficial steps, but give it a week or two…
3. LOVES to climb stairs, turn on the bathroom faucet, empty the dishwasher, and eat whirly birds (all things we’re not allowed to do).
4. Happy 99.9% of the time. Such a smiley baby (except, apparently, in any of these pictures).
5. Has the world’s best big brother- who might not always be gentle and listen to cues, but tackles and hugs and kisses with the best of intents (usually…).
Happy 10 Months, Maxer!